Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pictures of Mommy

Someone recently told me that they don't see much of me on the blog. Well when you are the one who takes all the pictures you rarely get pictures of me. So I started looking back through some of the pictures that Parker took of me. Parker took this one of me on the Beach, when we went away for Labor Weekend.
Parker took a picture of me kissing baby Caleb, I think he was about 11 weeks then.
Here is another one that he took that same day.
Then one of our friends was taking pictures of the party for us, so we could get some pictures of the day since we were very busy with the party. So here is another sweet moment with Caleb and me.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

Isn't that so true. Sometimes I just missing from all pictures so I have to remember to include myself sometimes so there will be a photo record of my exsistence. :o) Poor Jason doesn't get many photos either...he's just not as cute as the kiddo's. :o)