Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Parker's Christmas Party

Today was Parker's last day of school for the year 2009 and his Christmas party. It is always fun to see what they have made for Christmas. He made several ornaments that will be able to go on his Christmas tree for years to come. He also made us a plate with his handprint on it and he even decorated the paper bag that was used to wrap it up. I loved it and I will cherish it for years to come. Not sure what he was trying to show me, but he is always moving.
I wanted him to stand still long enough to get a photo of him and this is what I got.
Caleb was in the stroller looking at all the children and sucking on the car keys. Everything has to go in his mouth.
Today was a busy day for me and I was on the go all day long. Being a stay-home mom is a full time job and I also run my candle and bread business from home. First it is always a mad rush to get out of the house with the boys dressed and all the bags, candles and breads. I was late getting to school this morning, because a neighbor flagged me down to talk about his new side business and wanted my advice on how to market. When I finally got Parker to school he had a melt down because he didn't want me to leave him. Then I was off to feed Caleb and then get a coffee at Starbucks with my best friend. We both didn't have long to sit and talk. From there I went to Costco, delivered a candle, went home for a quick bit of lunch, to Publix to look for candy canes for Parker's party. Then I went back to Parker's school for the party and then rushed over to McDonald's for a coke and fries before we went to get Caleb's 6 months pictures taken. We finally made it home around 2:45 and I feed Caleb again and then put him down for a nap. While Parker was watching TV I started my Amish bread and Crownies so I could fill more orders for Christmas. What a day!

No comments: