Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This is our first Christmas for our family of 4 at home in Birmingham. We have enjoyed a day of rest and relaxation before the joy of opening gifts on Christmas morning.
Caleb has a bad chest cough and an ear infection that we went to the doctor on Tuesday for some medicine. Today we took him back for them to look at him, since his cough is getting worse. The doctor put us on a stronger antibotic to help make him better. Caleb has now passed on his cold to Parker and me. This morning I woke up with a breast infection, since Caleb hasn't been nursing that great this week because of his cold. So glad my doctor called in a prescription for me and I should be back to normal in a few days.
We will be traveling to St. Louis on Saturday to celebrate Christmas with my parents, sisters, brother-in-laws and the nieces and nephews. It looks like we might have some snow up there to play in. I sure hope we do see some snow, since Parker wants to make a snowman and throw snowballs at Daddy and me.
We want to wish all of our family and friends a Merry Christmas.

No comments: