Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas morning in Birmingham

We celebrated our first Christmas morning as a family of 4 in Birmingham. It was really nice to be able to put the boys to bed and then get their Santa gifts out. We left a few treats and milk for Santa that David and I enjoyed eating later on. David and I really cherished our moment of being home for Christmas with our boys. The day was very relaxing and we started out with opening presents. I made breakfast for us and David and I enjoyed using our new Kuerig. For a late lunch I cooked a ham, hashbrown casserole, corn and rolls and of course a pumpkin pie. Parker was really into opening up his presents this year. He has been anxious to open them every since Thanksgiving time when I wrapped some of them.
Caleb loved the paper and his new toys.
Caleb was watching Parker open one of Caleb's gifts.
Parker got a sleeping bag/air matress. He loved it and we even took it with us to St. Louis
Caleb enjoyed eating the hashbrown casserole and applesauce for lunch.

No comments: