Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My sweet boys!

Caleb is growing up so fast. We love his big smiles and that is finally talking to us in his baby talk. So glad that the infant baby stage is over. He slept through the night last week only once. As for me I didn't sleep a wink that night making sure he was breathing and being up with Parker who had croup again.



A big yawn! We just love him so much and I can't believe that he will be 3 months this week.
Parker wanted to have a picture taken with Caleb. This only happens when he wants to do it, not when we ask him. I am so much in love with my little boys. I am so thankful to God and David for allowing me to stay home with them. Parker looks like me and Caleb looks like David. Everyday is a new adventure with our boys. We are both in love with them and honored to be their parents.




1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

I was just going to say that Caleb looks just like David...but you already said that. :o) What cute little boys!