Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

More Pics from Pump It Up


Here are more pictures of us having fun at Pump It Up. I love this sling that a dear friend gave to me when Caleb was born. He was able to sleep in it for about half the time at the party and then go down the slide with me.

Sleeping baby.

Caleb peeking out of the sling. So sweet.

Here come the Crossman's down the slide. This was a blast and it was so much fun to be out as a family together. Parker asked me this morning if we are going to Pump Pump again. He loves this place and hopefully we will be able to go there again this year for more birthday parties.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

I love slings too. Someone gave one to me when Jude was born and then I got my own when Ansley was born. That is how we're able to make it to events (i.e. church, playdates, etc.) without having a cranky baby. Ansley will still sleep in my Moby wrap.

And I love the family shot at the end of the post. That is hilarious to see you all falling over and laughing. That is such a great pic!