Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

I have been singing this song in my head since yesterday afternoon. My parents have sung this song so many times over the years and even for our wedding and my sister's weddings and all the grandkid baptisms. Today they will be singing this song at my Grandmother's funeral per the request of my Grandfather. What an amazing prayer we have to lean on during happy and tough times. At 11:00 today my family and extended family will be saying goodbye to a wonderful women of God, who was a amazing wife, mother and grandmother for 70 years. I am rejoicing that she is with our heavenly father forever and will be watching over all us and can now rest in peace. I love you Grandma and your spirit will live on in all of us.

No comments: