Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Growing Up

We can't believe how much Caleb is changing everyday. He is so much fun and we love to see what he will do next. This picture is for our dear friends, Jason and Jen in D.C. We know how much you like IU and would love this pic.
David got this out this weekend and we put Caleb in it. Wow did he like it and was able to move around a bit. So we have found something else for him to do.
We have started feeding Caleb food about 2 weeks ago. The doc said that we could do it early since he is a bigger boy and it might help him sleep through the night. Well the sleeping through the night isn't happening yet. He did do one for us on Saturday night. Thank you Lord for one night. We are so close.
The Bumbo seat. We didn't have this for Parker, since it wasn't designed then. What a great little seat to put him in. He is starting to like to look and hold toys. Yippie!!!
This weekend is my Big Bread Sale at Handmade again. I am so excited about the possiblities this has for my bread business. So far I have 200 small loaves baked and ready for Saturday. Last year I sold $1,000 worth of my bread. This year I plan getting people's info so I can contact them about Christmas orders. I already have a christmas order for a design firm. So I pray that the Lord will provide more business for me this weekend. It is so tempting to open up a bakery/coffee shop. I have so many friends around here that think it would be a great idea and do really well. We will have to see what the Lord has in store.

No comments: