Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Parker's Second Day of School

Tuesday was Parker's first day of preschool for the 2008-2009 school year. I couldn't get a picture of him yesterday, since he threw a royal fit to get dressed and get in the car. He didn't want to leave Mommy and go to school. On our way to school, Mommy talked to Daddy on the cell phone about Parker not wanting to go to school. Daddy told Parker that if was good at being dropped off at school that Daddy would take him to the Toy Store and get ice cream after Dinner. Parker remembered all day what Daddy promised and boy was he excited to go.
He told Mommy goodbye and gave me a kiss and told me have a good time with my friend. (I -went out for coffee last night with a co-worker) When I got home Parker proudly showed me his 3 new cars from the Movie Cars and told me all about going to the store and getting ice cream.
Parker did much better this morning, cried a little bit when I dropped him off. So here are a few pictures of Parker and his new cars this morning before school.
A closer look of Parker
Silly Picture of Parker (he is pretending to be Mac on the Movie Cars)

Parker showing us his prize for his first day of school.

No comments: