Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I found Mommy's make-up

Just a few minutes ago I was checking my e-mail and Parker got really quiet in the bathroom. I called out to him to see what he was doing. He told me "nothing"! Well once he came out of the bathroom, I saw what he was doing. He told me that he put on makeup "all by myself" on his face. So here are a few pictures to show what he did.
Also today, we went to Parker's preschool to pay our fee for the month and to meet the teachers for the first time. He starts school next week on the 19th and will go each week very Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are so excited for him to start this year and to learn so much more. He has really enjoyed going to school for the last 2 years and hope that this year will be the same.




Parker loves the Disney Movie Cars. As you can see he has a few of them and will play with them all day long and takes them with us everywhere.

No comments: