Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

John Deere Gator

Parker loves John Deere toys and the movies. He has been telling us that he wants a John Deere hat for Christmas. We have put that on his list along with a John Deere t-shirt.
Well today as Daddy was walking to the bus stop he passed by this gator that someone was throwing away. So Parker and I decided to go check it out. Of course the battery is dead and we are not sure if it will work after it is charged. But Parker didn't care, he wanted "his gator" to come home. So off we went with Parker driving and mommy pushing it down the street. I am sure we were a sight to see, but Parker was so excited about his new toy.
Look at me in my "gator"
Now I have two (a Jeep and a Gator) Mommy!
He didn't want to get out of the Gator!

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

Don't you love it when people throw out good stuff. :o) We find lots of treasures that way.