Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Parker loves to color

Recently Parker has really gotten into coloring with markers and crayons. He discovered my sharpie markers that I used to have at work. Wow that stuff is really hard to get of clothes or the Island in our kitchen. So we decided to buy him crayola markers instead. He has been using them so much that we are going to have buy him more soon. Yesterday, we had been outside with baby Jace on this blanket in the grass, while Parker played on his bike. I had to go inside to make lunch and Parker wanted to stay outside and play. Soon after I had come back inside he came in to get his coloring book and crayons. He decided to color outside on the blanket and loved it. So this is the picture of him that I took of him coloring. I can't wait to see all the pretty artwork that he will do at school.
This is how I found him outside!
A closer look at the Artist in action!

No comments: