Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Having Fun in my Own Pool

Early in the Summer we purchased a pool for Parker to cool off. However, we haven't used it much. So this week I decided to fill it up again so Parker could cool off while having a lot of fun outside.
I'm cool Man!
Look at me with my Ball!
I like to run & fall into the side of the pool!
Look at me run in my pool with my underwear on!
We have been trying to potty train all summer. Some days are better than others. Today was a really good day. I hope this means that he is figuring it out very soon.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

I can definitely relate to the potty training thing. We have good days and bad days. But I'm starting way earlier with Jude than I did Ethan so maybe that is why it's taking longer. Ethan got it right away and we didn't have many bad days but he was also about 6 months older when I started potty training him. I just wanted Jude to be potty trained before this third baby comes. We'll see. :o)