Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rebekah is 33 years old

Today I turned 33! Can't believe the years are flying by. It has been a fun day with David and the boys. Parker has reallly gotten into it this year with birthdays:blowing out the candles and eating cake. David surprised me with a Cake from Costco with their famous butter cream frosting in the middle. Yummy! Ever since we have been married I have made David and I both cakes for our birthdays and the last few years I have opted not to make myself one. So David was so sweet and kind to think about getting me a cake for my special day. It made my day that he bought me a cake. Boy was it good. We have decided to freeze half of it so we can eat it later on. So glad that we have that big freezer in the basement. My first cake from David. Love it!
Parker with Mommy before we light and blow out all 16 candles. I guess I could wish it was my sweet 16 birthday again.
Here we go to try and blow out all 16 candles.
Yum! I love the icing and cake.
See the mess I have made out of this cake!!!

1 comment: