Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

The "GAP" boys

At Christmas, my sister Aimee got these GAP sweatshirts for the boys to wear while we are at the beach this Spring Break. Since Caleb is moving on into the next size of clothes, I decided it was time for them to wear them. I never thought I would dress my boys in matching outfits, but boy do they look cute. David found a free 8x10 photo for me to print at Walgreens yesterday. So we got this one below printed of the boys and it is now proudly displayed in our family room.
They have so much fun together. Caleb is finally rolling over this week and moving around more on the floor. He is trying to get on all fours and it probably won't be long until he is crawling. He loves to stand up and walk with us holding his hands and to stand up holding onto furniture. Parker is so anxious to have Caleb play with him this summer in the backyard with the castle and swimming pool. We love having these two wonderful cute boys in our lives.

No comments: