Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Party pictures

Last night we celebrated David's birthday at home with a great homecooked meal and homemade cupcakes. Parker wanted to have cupcakes for David's birthday. Parker then ate 3 cupcakes (the tops off of them). I guess the cupcakes were for him!!!
Then this morning we went out to breakfast to celebrate our 13 years together and of course our birthdays. David planned this one for us as a family to go out for our birthdays and we enjoyed a morning at the Egg and I. My dad used to take me out for breakfast on my birthday each year. The boys with Daddy getting ready to blow out the candles. So hard to get everyone to look at the camera.
Parker and Daddy blowing out the candles while Caleb is trying to reach for one of the cupcakes.
Caleb loves cupcakes too and was so excited to dive into it.
Mom this is sooo good.
Here goes the whole top into my mouth. Boy was he a mess after this cupcake. We then had to go upstairs to give the boys their bath. It was a great night as a family. So much fun celebrating birthdays.

No comments: