Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

David is 34 today!

Happy Birthday my dear husband! Today David turns 34 years old. It got me to thinking back to 13 years ago we celebrated his birthday with a surprise visit to his parents for the day. That was the first time that I met his family and it was fun. Time has flown by and I can't believe we have known each other that long. I am so thankful to have him as my husband and the father of our children.
This weekend David's mom came up to celebrate our birthday week (David's today and mine on Thursday). She made a Coco-cola cake and we enjoyed eating it with the boys. It was so yummy. Here is Parker with Daddy ready to blow out his candles.
And here they go.
Caleb was enjoying looking at the excitement of the cake and for us to be singing happy birthday.
Grandma Crossman with Parker and Caleb. We are so glad that she came up for a visit. She even babysat for us on Saturday night for David and I to go out to a nice dinner to celebrate our birthdays. We had a lot of fun on our date night with lots of laugh and good quality time together.

No comments: