Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Parker's last day of 2-year old preschool

Today was Parker's last day of 2-year old preschool. I can't believe this school year is over already. We now have 3-1/2 months off till they start back in September. It usually starts in the middle of August, just like the other schools around here, but the teachers wanted a longer time off this year. So this will give Parker and me some quality time together taking care of Caleb. Hopefully I won't go insane with having them hang on me all the time. I really enjoy my time away from Parker 3 days a week about 12 hours total. I am able to clean, pick up and run errands while he plays with his friends and learns so much stuff. We got a report card this year and he is doing really well for his age. So we are very proud of him for going to school and liking it so much. I have already set up a few play dates next week with his classmates and hope to do more of them this summer.
Mother's Day Picnic at School
Whenever he tells me "no not yet" or "stop", he will put up his hand to me
Having fun at his favorite park, on our way home from school. We will have to visit this place several times this summer

No comments: