Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It is starting!

Just got back from the doctor's office with Parker. Well cleaning all my blinds and windows this week and washing the floors on my hands and knees has gotten things moving. Yippie. I am so relieved that things are starting to happen for Caleb to come into this world. The doctor said that he thought I shouldn't go past 38-1/2 weeks, so meaning we could have a baby by June 1st.
So now I am tryinig to figure out what else in the house needs to be cleaned or done to help with this process and to make sure the house is in order.
I have made several more meals this week and pigs-in-a-blanket and they are all frozen.
This week was Parker's first week at home with me and no school. So far we have had 2 playdates at our house and we are having another one tomorrow at a local park. I am trying to make sure he has fun with other children and not in front of the TV the whole time. It is so much fun for me to see him enjoy playing with other children. I truely enjoy staying home with him even though there are days when I am at my limit of patience. :)

No comments: