Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No progress yet!

Just got back from the OB doctor and nothing has progressed for Caleb to come. I am still showing that I am a week and half ahead, but the doctor I saw today said to not count on that meaning I will come early. He is the oldest doctor their and not my favorite, sure hope I don't have him when Caleb does decide to come. It will be just my luck to have him.
So next week I have another appointment on Wednesday at 1:00. Keep praying that I will go early with Caleb and not a day late like I was with Parker.
I am so ready for this to be over and I am sure that once he comes I will want him to go back in.
We are just so excited to finally be able to meet him and to see what he looks like. Parker is also anxious for him to come out that he was telling us this weekend that Caleb is about to pop out of mommy. Too funny with his response to my growing belly.

No comments: