Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from David, Rebekah, Parker and Caleb!
We had a great Christmas day at home celebrating the birth of our savior and just our little family. I had surgery on December 22nd so I was still in recovery mode and took it easy so I wouldn't do any damage to my healing.
As for some of you who don't know what was wrong with me to have surgery: Over the last 8 months I had several ovarian cysts that had been causing unbearable pain at times of rupture and just because they wantyed to... So my doctor was finally given the okay from our insurance to go and remove the cyst. My doctor found tons of lessions and fat that was left behind from all the cysts which was causing me a daily baseline pain. So he then removed it all and took out my left ovary/tube so it wouldn't develop more cyst. So thankful to be on the mend and doing so well.
David was and has been a great mommy/daddy to the boys while I was recovering and so thankful that he could take 1-1/2 weeks off from work. He was fun to have him home with us over the Christmas/New years time frame. This was a first and we both loved it.
Parker excited to open a DS game. He guessed what he was by the size of the present. TOO smart.
Parker was so excited to be a HUGE star war lego!!!
Caleb has been into the GeoTrax trains, that we got him a new train and he was so thrilled to have it and wanted it opened right away.
Caleb was so upset trying to open one of his presents. He just wanted it open NOW.
The Crossman boys seating together on Christmas morning while we looked at them with pride and joy. David and I really enjoyed our special Christmas Day at home relaxing and watching the snowflakes fall outside. This was a first for us to see snowflakes in Biringham on Christmas. Nothing stuck, but it was beautiful to watch all day.

No comments: