Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Parker turns 5

While we were in St. Louis for my Dad's 70th birthday party, Parker turned 5. David and I still can't believe that we have been parents for 5 years. Where has the time gone!This year he is becoming a such big boy. He loves school and learning his letters, numbers and so much more. I think he also loves it that I am a teacher there in the babies class. He loves his little brother Caleb and is teaching him good and bad things.
This year Parker wanted a Star Wars themed party, so David made the invitations with Parker as Drath Vader. Too Cool and his buddies (boys) thought it was awesome. So this year I once again decided to make another cake for Parker. Not sure how long I will keep doing this, but I do love doing it and seeing Parker's response is priceless and worth it.
We celebrate his birthday at our house with his school friends, where they got to decorate cookies, run around the house outside and then have cake and ice cream. Parker had a great time and then enjoyed opening his presents after everyone left. Parker excited about his presents
The R2D2 cake that I made. Thanks to David for outlining the black for me.

Star War cookies for everyone to decorate. Of course I made these from scratch and we had gotten these cutouts for Parker.

No comments: