Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Leaves to Rake

We love our house, but man do we have a lot of leaves to rake to the road each year. I told David that I would help him today, however I had a lot to do in the house, so I was unable to help. Parker had fun helping him. When I would look outside or come out to take pictures, Parker would be riding on the blue tarp which was full of leaves on it. He would allow David to toss him into the leaf pile and then Parker would be buried under all the leaves and come out to surprise us. He did this over and over. So David is very sore from the backpack blower and pulling Parker around on the tarp. This was an awesome view for a shot of Caleb
Caleb loves doing this a lot and he decided to do it in the street.
Caleb trying to jump into the leaves. He wasn't sure about just falling into them this
year. There is always next year.
The brothers walking off about to do who knows what?
The boys in the leaves, thanks for David's help with putting Caleb in the pile. He didn't want to do it alone.
Parker coming out of the leaves. Here I am. That was so much Fun. Mom did
you see me? I sure did.
Here Parker goes into the leaf pile with all those leaves. So glad that wasn't me. The leaves were everywhere on Parker. At one time Caleb was brushing off Parker's back while Parker did his front. Too cute to be watching them in that moment.

No comments: