Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hayride

Here are the pictures from our Hayride the weekend of Halloween. We went with some college friends and their 2 children. It was a fun outing as a family.
The redness on Parker's nose was from playing between the chairs at my OBGYN office that day. He ended going down flat on his face and boy did he wail. He ended up being okay and my doctor called me on Saturday morning to see if he was okay. Then his office called me on Monday morning to check on us and to make sure Parker was fine. That was so sweet of them to be that concerned with Parker. My OBGYN team is awesome and I have been so blessed to have them for my 2 pregnancies.


The Crossman Family of four having a fun night out. Great Memories!!!

No comments: