Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Caleb having fun around the house

Can't believe how much the boys are growing up so fast. Caleb isn't rolling over yet, that arm is just getting in his way. It will be soon!!! Here are some pictures of Caleb around the house in the past few weeks. He is sitting up so well and loves playing with his toys. Parker is very anxious to get the toys out of attic for Caleb to start playing with them. David and I were talking the other night that in a year from now when Caleb is walking/running around our boys will be all over the house playing with us and each other. So glad that they have each other. Everyday I am so thankful for my husband and our 2 handsome boys. I am so blessed to have them in my life and I look forward to many happy years together. I am wearing my Samford sweatshirt. Daddy picked my outfit this morning and dressed me while Mommy was doing a vendor show.
David and I bought this sweatshirt for our niece Hannah 12 years ago. I found it in the tubes of clothing from the sisters and was so thrilled that he can wear it.
Look at me.
My only smocked piece of clothing that I will ever wear. Mommy just had to put it on for Church this morning and take some pictures of me in it. I look so cute in it. Not to worry I don't like smocked items on little boys, but this one is pretty cute with the barn scence.
My second time in the swing and boy do I love it.
I just got back from taking both boys in to see the doctor this morning. They have been struggling with a cold/cough for 3 weeks. The last two days Caleb has been more fussy and not his usual self. So guess what he has his first ear infections in both ears. Both boys are now on antibotics to help move these colds out of their bodies. So shocked that Caleb didn't have a fever with this ear infection, every time Parker had a fever it would be an ear infection. Parker had so many ear infection in his first year of life and had to get tubes in his ears.

No comments: