Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Recovering from my surgery

On Thursday morning, I had surgery every early in the morning. Everything went well and I am recovering very fast. David stayed home with us on Thursday and Friday since I wasn't allowed to lift anything for a few days following my surgery. So thankful that David was here to take care of me and the boys. I was so out of it all day Thursday that I was so glad to have David around. Here are some pictures of our time together this weekend. Parker loves taking pictures.
Daddy got some really good photos of Caleb and boy are they good ones.
So happy playing and he is wearing his " I love Daddy" shirt from Aunt Aimee.
We went to Panera on Friday morning for a late breakfast and got coffee from Starbucks. Parker wanted to take mommy to get a blueberry muffin. Here is Caleb starting out early with his coffee from Starbucks. Too cute! He is making eyes at all the food we put in our mouths and drinks.

My wonderful husband and our 2 boys enjoying a morning at Panera Bread.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

I didn't realize you were having surgery. Glad you are recooping fast.