Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun moments with the boys

Our boys are so much fun and we just laugh all the time with them. Of course there are times when they get on our nerves.... I finally caught Caleb with his straight lip smile. It is a bit fuzzy but I just love this look that he has been giving us lately. He is also trying to blow through his lips and we are getting high pitch noises from him. Years ago David got a scary mask from his Uncle Andy and has used it off and on to scare the living daylights out of me. Espeically with me reaching over to kiss him goodnight in bed and the mask would be on. We have had a lot of laughs over it throughout the years. Well this year Parker has really gotten to liking it as well.
The other night while we were out for our family walk, Parker had to take the mask with him and drive down the street. so I was able to get a picture of him and Caleb with the storm trooper mask on.
Here is a closer look at the scary Parker.
This morning, while I was putting clothes away and picking out an outfit for Parker. Parker was reading a book to Caleb. It was so sweet that I had to run to get the camera and hope to catch this moment. I can see many years of them being the best buds and having fun with each other. Hopefully they won't fight too much.
Hope this brightens up your day like it did for me.
I also was able to go back to my MOMS bible study this week after a long break off. It was great to see everyone and listen to an amazing speaker who is so knowledgable in the word. She has really encouraged me to dig into the Bible and grow closer to the Lord.

No comments: