Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

How cute am I!

Last night, Caleb went to sleep around 8:00 and woke up this morning at 5:30. So I guess he slept through the night again. It has been weeks since he did this and only his 4th time. All week he has been moving the time to wake up later and later. After he nursed this morning he went right back to sleep. I had to wake him up at 8:30 so I could nurse him again before I took Parker to school.
Last week, Caleb and I went to Panera Bread to meet one of my mother's dear friends who was in town for the week seeing her girls at Samford. Here are a few pictures of Caleb waiting for her, he was looking out the window and watching all the cars/people go by.
Here is Caleb sporting his "I love Mommy" shirt. He is so cute and I just love his toothless smiles. It just makes your heart melt to see him smile at you.

No comments: