Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Riding Parker's toys

These pictures are pretty funny of David and I riding on Parker's toys. Parker doesn't want to ride alone in his yard, so he started asking me to ride on his Jeep. Boy did Parker have a blast with this. He thought it was fun to run into the back of me. Since I weigh so much more than him he is able to catch up with my Jeep pretty fast. Parker and Mommy riding and having fun. Notice I have to have the doors open so my knees will fit in the Jeep. There is no way that I can do this now that I am pregnant and having a baby bump.
Parker finally convinced Daddy to ride his Gator.
Daddy looks like he is havinig loads of fun with Parker running into the back of him.

No comments: