Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a BOY!

We are excited to announce that we are having another baby BOY! Parker is excited as well to have a baby brother to play with one day.
Everything looked great today and the only thing they are concerned about is a low placenta and want me to have another ultrasound in 8 weeks. I am not looking forward to drinking more water and not able to go to the bathroom until after the ultrasound is done. But they want to make sure that the placenta has lifted up and away, so I can have a normal delivery. Otherwise I would need a C-section if the placenta doesn't move up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! c sections ROCK! don't stress if you have to have one, mine was amazing and I would totally do it again that way. let me know if you have questions!!!