Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

God will provide!

This week has been a very emotional week for me. On Wednesday, the parents of the little boy that I took care of decided to keep him at home from now on. This was devasting news for us. It has taken days to get used to the fact that I will be home with only Parker until baby Crossman comes into our lives in June.
Of course I am worried how we will make ends meet until David finds another job this year. But I am constantly reminded all week by everyone around us that God will provide for our needs.
On the upside of it all, I will now be able to attend my church bible study every week and go walking with some of my stay-at-home friends. This has been something that I have been wanting to do for years.
So please add us to your prayers that God will provide for us in this season of our life.
Be on the lookout this week for news and pictures of baby Crossman. I am so anxious to find out what we are having and to start nesting for our new bundle of joy.

No comments: