Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

For Mother's Day we went to the Irondale Cafe (whistle stop cafe) for lunch and to watch the trains go by. While Daddy was paying the bill we went outside to watch a train go by. Parker wanted to sit on this bench. The train was really loud so Parker put his hands over his ears while Caleb had big eyes watching it go by. This was the first time for Caleb to see a train up close.
Trying to get them to look at me, but they were watching the train
I wanted a picture of all my boys, but Parker didnt' want to sit near Daddy and Caleb. My silly boys.
Mommy with her boys. I love being a mother and I am so blessed to be Parker and Caleb's mother.
David gave me 4 knock out roses to plant in our garden, which we did last weekend. I am excited to be able to cut roses throughout the summer from them to have in the house. Parker wanted to buy me a pink snuggie and he did.
David then got me the "table of contents" cookout which is the Junior League of Birmingham newest cookbook. I am excited to try new recipes on the family.
It was a great day to spend with my boys.


No comments: