Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

David and Parker go Camping

David told Parker this week for this last week of school that they could camp out in the basement on Friday night with a movie and popcorn. Well on Friday afternoon, Parker tells me he wants to camp out in the backyard. So I texted David to tell him to pick up a tent from UAB rec center renting equipment area. David and I were shocked that Parker wanted to camp out in a tent. So we blew up the air matresses and put them in the tent and closed it up so the bugs wouldn't get in it before they went to sleep. Parker was so excited and we really thought he wouldn't make it all night, but he did. David and Parker enjoyed their special time together and I wonder what they talked about out there under the stars.
Caleb and I enjoyed staying inside the house all night with the air condition. The 2 man tent
Parker was so excited to be getting in the tent for the night
Here I am all ready to sleep in the tent
David and Parker all ready to zip it up and try to fall asleep outside

No comments: