Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have been busy

These past few weeks have been really busy for me. I had another bread show and did farely well for it being a spring show and the first time they had it. In the midst of baking, I finally found some fabric to recover my 10 dining room chairs. These were really hard to do and took time to complete them. I am finishing up my last one today.
I also made 70 sunflower/pictures for Parker's silent auction at school. So the weekend was nothing but cutting out and using lots of glue to complete this project. In the end it was great and everyone loved them. chair before-really bad fabric that has seen its day
New fabric and WOW what a difference it makes. Everything in my dining room now pulls together nicely and of course now I want a rug under my table. In due time. The life of a designer never ends.
I made 70 of these sunflowers for our silent auction at Parker's school. The parents all loved them and were so excited to have this keepsake.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

I love the fabric for the chairs! I just made a new curtain for our kitchen and it's amazing what some bright new fabric can do to a room...or furniture.