Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Circus Day at School

It has been over a week since this happened and I am now just getting to post these pictures. Parker has been learning the letter "C" and they did a circus for one hour last week. As the c0- room mother I was able to help out with his class that day. I was in charge of the face painting station. Almost every child wanted something painted except Parker and another girl. So instead of painting Parker's face, I told him he could paint my face. Boy did he jump on that one. He loved it and called it a star wars ship. Parker was making a clown at one of the stations.
Balancing a bean bag on your head while walking in a straight line.
Parker's masterpiece on my face. The teachers both said that I was brave. I call it having fun with my son.
Sweet picture of the both of us on Circus Day.
Of course Caleb was with us for that hour and enjoyed watching everyone from his stroller. It was nap time for him, but no way was he going to miss out on the action. He was really good for that hour.

No comments: