Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The boys at school

The last two days I have subbed for some teachers at Parker's school. I am so lucky to be able to do this and also that Caleb can go into the babies class for free while I get paid for subbing. Today Caleb attended a birthday party for one of the girls in his class. He was the only one who didnt' seem to mind having a hat on his head. He also loved his snack that they all were eating. While I was passing by his teachers told me to come and look at him, I was so lucky to have had my camera in hand. So glad that I am able to sub at his school and to see the boys in action.
Caleb also got his second tooth today. So he now has his two bottom middle teeth. I love this snack Mom.
Caleb sitting in the table highchair for the birthday party
Parker dancing around to "A car wash" song during movement class.

No comments: