Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update on our household

David has been able to go back to work this week fulltime. He is still taking it easy, but getting better everyday. On Monday he goes to the doctor for a check up.
Parker has 3 more weeks of preschool and then he is out for the summer months. I am tempted to sign him up for wonderful wednesdays at our church this summer. Just so he has something to do. But I have already been trying to think of things to do to occupy his time.
Caleb is still measuring 1-1/2 weeks ahead of schedule. Not sure if this means he is coming earlier than June 12, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I have now completed my outdoor cushions and boy does it feel great to have them complete. We have enjoyed sitting outside on them. I have also completed new curtains for Parker's room, just waiting on Daddy to hang the new rods in Parker's and Caleb's rooms.
I am tempted to sew some curtains for our kitchen, but we will have to see.
This weekend we are going to go to a strawberry farm and Parker can't wait to go pick them. He wanted to go "now", this is what he told me in the car today.
On Sunday my good friend/former caregiver of Parker is giving me a diaper shower for Caleb. I am really blessed to have her do this for us and I am looking forward to a little girl time.
Below are pictures of Parker when Kelly took care of him all day for us while we were in the ER for David. Parker didn't ask once where we were or cry for us.
Parker playing outside at Kelly's house
They went to a birthday party and took Parker with them. At the end of the day, he didn't want to leave. So Kelly's brother let Parker sit in his real race car. Parker loved it so much.
All smiles and feeling pretty big for sitting in a real race car.

No comments: