Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update on Caleb


On Friday, we had our recheck ultrasound at 30 weeks to see if my placenta had moved up. Praise the Lord that it did and that I can have a normal delivery. Caleb is in position with his head down. I can't imagine being upside down for that long, but he doesn't seem to mind it and enjoys kicking me so much. It was really neat to see what he looked like at 30 weeks, he is much bigger now and weighs 3 lbs 11 oz and his growth is what a 31 weeks, 3 days baby looks like. So we might have him earlier than June 12th. The doctors will know more at 36 weeks to see how far I am progressing if he is to come earlier.
Yesterday, I was able to see that he is sucking his thumb and it was so cute to see that on the ultrasound. I was a thumb sucker as a child and I wonder if Caleb will be one as well outside of the womb.
So here we come to the downhill to June 12th. Stay tuned of how things progress. We are very anxious to see who he looks like and get to know him.

No comments: