Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Seven Months Pregnant

Okay, here is a picture of me at seven months pregnant. We were on our way to a wedding, so I asked David to take a picture of me so we could mark this moment in time. I am so ready for this pregnancy to be over (only 11 weeks to go). It seems like it is forever!! The aches and pains are so much worse this time around that I really think this will be my last pregnancy. Sad but true, at least we are open to adoption. I have always had that passion and we both would love to adopt a little girl. In Time, God will provide for us to do that. For now we are going to continue enjoy our two boys, Parker and Caleb.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

I hear ya on the aches and pains. I said my pregnancy with Jude was my last and then somehow I managed to forget how bad it really was and thought I wanted to be pregnant again. :o) So with Ansley I said that she was our last. I think I mean it this time. :o)