Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nesting has begun!!




Okay I must be nesting already. Caleb's closet is now organized with all the boy clothes from 0 months- 2T in tubs for easy access when we are ready for them.


These next 11 weeks are not going to be fun with the acid reflux already full blown and not sleeping well at night. I just pray that I will make it through this time. Parker is so sweet to Caleb already. He kisses and rubs my belly all the time and tells us that it is his Caleb, his best bud. We are thrilled to be having two boys in the family. They are going to be playmates one day when Caleb is old enough. One day, Parker told me that Caleb was going to come out as big and him. I sure hope not, that would be a big baby to be the size of Parker.


Two years ago we bought some antique rod iron furniture that retro flower pattern on them. I have been anxious to get new cushions and fabric. So David has been nice enough to let me use some of our tax return to make new ones. I got a quote last week from a past client of mine, but it was way too high. So I have decided to make the cushions myself. I have 10 of them to make by the time Caleb comes into this world. It is my goal to have a nice place to sit outside this summer with the boys.


Here is a picture of what our lovely old fabric sofa/chairs look like today. Once the cushions are done the rod iron painted white, I will post more picutres of them.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

I can't wait to see the after pictures of the cushions.

Hope these next 11 weeks fly by for you. I remember those last few weeks too.