Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Daddy's birthday

Parker wanted to make Daddy cupcakes for his birthday. I thought Parker was going to help me, but no way. So after dinner it was time to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candle. Well Parker wanted to be right next to daddy and help. My two boys for now, until Caleb joins us in 4 months.
Parker wanted to add more candles on the cupcakes, so we did and he enjoyed blowing them out. Then of course licking the chocolate off the candles and then dipping his fork into the icing. When is my cake going to be made? Well I am making my favorite strawberry Birthday cake on Sunday, just in time for my parents to come and emjoy a few slices of the cake.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

I love it when kids start to love birthdays and really get into them. Say hi to your parents for me.