Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Caleb's 2nd Birthday

This month we celebrated Caleb's 2nd birthday on June 5th. He knew that it was his special day and loved us singing to him. He also loved his train cake, Koko (from Chuggington) that I made for him. He couldn't stop looking at it and I wish I had captured that picture of him, but he moved by the time I got the camera out. Of course he wouldn't posed that way again. Parker to open and help Caleb with the gifts. Parker didn't like it that it wasn't his birthday.

Look it's another choo-choo train.

Koko train cake. (I made it and iced it, then David did the black outlining)


It really turned out great and Caleb loved it. That's what counted.

Here is goes, blowing the candles out and he knew what to do this time.

He loved the singing "Happy Birthday" to him.

No comments: