Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lots of Bread

I took Parker and Caleb to our favorite park to feed the ducks our leftover bread. We had tons of it and those ducks were really hungry. While there I walked with the boys around the lake and they on their bike/scooter. Parker would go ahead of Caleb and I and wait for us to catch up. Caleb loved riding his bike there and would point at things and not watch were he was going. So I had to be fast on my feet to catch him before he went off the sidewalk either into the road or on the grass hill. What a great little outing in the beautiful sunshine during the winter.

Caleb looking back at me to make sure I was behind him.
Parker really enjoyed riding his scooter around the lake. Caleb wasn't afraid to be on the same level as the ducks this time. He would throw them the bread and just laugh and give me a huge smile. One duck got too friendly at the end of our visit and bit his finger. The duck was trying to get the piece of bread out of his hand. Well that made Caleb cry and run towards me.
Parker loved standing against this pole and throwing the bread to the ducks. We had a fun mid morning outing and Parker is already asking me when we can go back again.

No comments: