Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Chick Fil a Moment At Home

We love Chickfila and when there is a FREE deal, you can guess I am there for it. So this week the new spicy chicken breakfast biscuit was coming out and I reserved my time for it on Monday morning at 6:30-7:30. So while I was there I also picked up Parker and Caleb some free breakfast as well with other coupons. They were thrilled to see this breakfast waiting on them in the morning at the table in our living room. Most mornings they like to eat their breakfast on cushions at the coffee table and watch TV. So I was able to capture this moment. So good.
Say Cheese!
Caleb face was so funny, he loves to give you these blank looks a lot like what are
you doing? Too cute. I love my little boys so much and I enjoy being home with them and working at their school.

No comments: