Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eat more Chicken

On Friday, it was cow appreciation day at Chick fil a. We love this place. Since I didn't know about it last year, I was prepared to do it this year. The deal was to dress up like a cow and get a free meal. We went blueberry picking in the morning with Parker's friend from school. We planned on going to lunch afterwards. Well David called me to tell me that the deal was all day. So we stopped at the chick for breakfast, lunch and then dinner. We convinced Daddy to dress up at last minute to get his free meal. It was so much fun to watch other families come in the door all dressed up. I actually met another mom who had been to 3 chicks that day. So, I guess I wasn't the only determined to get free meals. Now we have our shirts read for next year when this deal comes around again. Caleb like to eat his cone this way
Caleb was so happy to get Parker's ice cream cone
Our sweet little boys dressed up like cows
Cute little cow
Parker had fun playing on the indoor playground while we had dinner with Daddy
I monogramed MOO on the back of their shirts
Mommy with her little boys

No comments: