Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

CALEB REID turns 1 years old

Caleb turned 1 years old yesterday. Wow how the time has gone by so fast. This little boy has brought us such joy and spunk this past year. We are so thrilled to have him part of our family. Yesterday on his birthday we had a farm themed birthday party for Caleb. Caleb looking at the bale of hay with a pitch fork and duck on it.
The farm cake that I made. It took me all day to bake 3 different cakes and then to put it all together with icing and candy.
The cupcakes were pigs, cows and ducks. I even made animal shaped sugar cookies, haystack cookies, rice krispies for the guests to eat while here at our house.
Caleb had his own personal little green cake with chocolate chips on it. He first just looked at it and all of us who were looking at him. We even put a little chick cupcake by him hoping to entice him to dive in.
We even gave him a fork to help. He decided to stick the chick with it.
Finally in the end, he did smash his own cake and eat some of it as well.
This cake was so yummy and fun Mommy to dive into with my fork. I can't believe you didn't tell me NO for making a mess out of my food.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rebekah, this cake is SO cute!

I bake special cakes similar to this for my kids, but I think yours is FAR more intricate and special than anything I've done.

You're an amazing Mom!

Tracey