Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring is Here

I just love our yard. David and I have planted lots of Perennials and bulbs all around so we can enjoy the different seasons with flowers. Right now the daffodils are in full bloom along with the camellias, so I have been enjoying cuttings of both to have in my kitchen sink window. Soon other plants will make their way out of the ground for us to enjoy. So happy have the warmer days and the boys love it as well.
Caleb loved being in his walker on the driveway while Daddy grilled hamburgers for us. It was fun to be outside as a family playing around while we got dinner ready.
More fun days at the park feeding the ducks.
Parker loved to take a break on this bench at the park and this time he wanted to pose.
Parker loves riding his scooter that he got for Christmas and Caleb loves riding on Daddy's shoulders. I just love my 3 boys so much!!!

No comments: