Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hanging with Caleb

Everyone is anxious to see more pictures of our growing little boy who weighs 12 pounds. I can't believe it has been almost 7 weeks ago that he was born. Everyday it is getting better and better with our routine. I am now on a happy pill to help with my depression and anxiety. So things are slowly getting better for me. This was taken this morning. I decided to try my mother's trick of putting Caleb in the stroller on the main level to sleep. He doesn't want his bed during the day and is getting sick of the swing & bouncey seat. All last week, he wanted to sleep in my arms.
Parker took this photo of Caleb and I was very impressed that he did such a good job.

Caleb was getting excited sitting on our bed looking at Parker and Mommy
I love it that he is starting to coo and get excited towards us. He is finally becoming a little person.

Another sweet picture that Parker took of Caleb and Mommy. Caleb's hair has red highlights and in this picture our hair color looks almost the same. I wonder what his eyes and hair will change to this year.

1 comment:

livinginthemidwest said...

Oh my, he is such a cutie!