Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2nd Doctor's visit

Yesterday I had my second doctor's visit and everything went really well. I was there for over 2 hours with baby Jace, while Parker was a school with Daddy having their Thanksgiving play and feast. They were able to hear the heartbeat and it was 176 beats. So things look really good and the doctor told me that I would probably start showing this week and feeling lots of pains since it is my second child. Which of course I have already been noticing that I am in more pain this time around. In about 8 more weeks we will be able to find out the sex of the baby. We are anxious to know what we are having and we have no clue what to name this baby. Parker's name was easy, but we are having a harder time this go around.

No comments: