Parker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Doesn't Parker look like his Mommy?

Two months before I quit my job, we were able to go to the Beach for a long weekend. I have had a client in Mobile, AL for the last 3 years and I decided to take David and Parker along with me on my last visit to Mobile. While I was working David and Parker got to play on the beach. Parker keeps asking if we can go back to the beach again (to his beach house). We stayed in a really cute 1 bedroom Condo and we really hope that one day we can go back there.
We thought this would happen in his teenage years. Drinking out of the container. However, he has started at 2-1/2. He thinks it is fun to screw of the top and chug away.

Parker has his Mommies eyes and looks. Don't you think. His hair has red highlights, but not the full red hair like me.





No comments: